Terms & Conditions
Vastovers Limited Terms and Conditions
These Vastovers Ltd Terms & Conditions (the "Agreement") are between Vastovers Ltd and the entity registering for a Business Account.
1. PURPOSE OF a AGREEMENT. This Agreement governs your access to, use of, and transactions made through Vastovers Ltd. “Vastovers Ltd” enables registered business customers to purchase products and services for business purposes and to access and use a set of features, services and applications specifically intended for business customers. We may make available to you, through Vastovers Ltd, certain services or products that are subject to additional terms and conditions, and if you use such services or purchase such products, those terms and conditions will also apply to you. Products made available through Business may be designed for, and only appropriate for, specialized uses; accordingly, you may only use them as intended by, and in compliance with all instructions provided by, the manufacturer
2. ELIGIBILITY; ACCOUNT SECURITY. By creating a Business Account, you represent that (i) the individual acting on behalf of the Customer has the authority to bind the Customer, (ii) the Customer has all requisite right, power, and authority to enter into, perform its obligations under, and grant the rights and authorizations in the Agreement, and (iii) the Customer is an Eligible Entity. Upon completion of your registration, a “Business Account” will be created for your organization. You may authorize others to create a “User Account” associated with your Business Account. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Business Account and any associated User Accounts, and must ensure your Users comply with the Acceptable Use Policy and this Agreement. You are responsible for maintaining the security of the passwords associated with your Business Account and User Accounts; if you believe an unauthorized person has access to your password, Business Account, or an associated User Account, you must contact us immediately and change any compromised passwords.
3. SHIPPING; RETURNS; REPLACEMENT CHARGES; PAYMENT METHODS; TAXES. Your purchases are subject to Vastovers Ltd Shipping and Returns Policies. All purchases of physical items from Vastovers Ltd are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Unless you are participating in the Pay by Invoice service, payment for all purchases made through your Business Account is due upon shipment or on the date indicated on the checkout page, or, for returns, Vastovers Ltd does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our fulfillment center. To purchase through Vastovers Ltd, you will need at least one valid payment method associated with your Business Account; if there is a problem charging your selected payment method for any purchase, we may charge any other valid payment method associated with your Business Account. If we send any User a replacement product for a product they originally ordered using an individual payment method (such as a personal credit card) and the original product ordered is not returned within 30 days of the replacement request, you acknowledge and consent that we may charge any eligible payment method on record for the relevant User Account for the replacement product. Each party will be responsible, as required under applicable law, for identifying and paying all taxes and other governmental fees and charges (and any penalties, interest, and other additions thereto) that are imposed on that party upon or with respect to the transactions and payments under this Agreement.
4. TERM; TERMINATION. This Agreement takes effect when you create a Business Account and continues in effect until you or we terminate it. We may terminate the Agreement by providing notice to your administrators. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, and with or without notice unless required by applicable law, to refuse service; remove or edit content; modify, suspend or discontinue the availability of any features, products, or services; terminate your right to use some or all of the Vastovers Ltd services; and/or cancel orders. Vastovers Ltd may choose to charge, modify, or stop charging a fee for any service in its sole discretion. You may terminate the Agreement by giving us notice and closing your Business Account and each User Account. Upon termination, all rights and obligations under the Agreement automatically terminate except for rights of action occurring prior to termination and payment obligations
5. Your purchase is protected if the item you received was substantially different from the item represented on the product detail page.